Pages

Tuesday 1 August 2023

Holly Penguin

Hi Everyone

Today is the start of this months challenge over at Pearly Sparkles Challenge
 

The theme for this month is Spots and/or Stripes

I have used this image from Amanda Jayne Designs and it is called Holly Penguin
 
I have coloured the image using Copics 
 
I cut the shape using Spellbinders Dies and Go Kreate Dies

I used distress ink and a Taylored Expressions Snowflake Stencil to add some snowflakes to the background
 
I couldn't resist this little guy when I saw him in the store he is just too cute!
 
I would like to enter this card into the following Challenges
 
 

Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog and share this card with me.  Please leave me a comment to let me know what you think.  Hope to see you again soon

 


 

7 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing your lovely card with us at Sweet Stampin' for our 'Christmas in July' Challenge. Gorgeous entry. Hugs, Wends xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely card - great colour scheme and design. Of course - that penguin steal the show. Thank you for joining us at Cardz 4 Galz xx Lynda/Loopyloo DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for sharing at THAICC and MTTCC!! Your choice of colors, papers, shapes, and perfect penguin make a festive Christmas card! --Becca/DTs

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the cute image,great colouring and all the die-cut layers
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, he's sooooo adorable!! And your coloring is fabulous--specially love the polka dots on his hat and scarf! Thanks for playing with Critter Crazy Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  6. A really super cute round penguin card. Thanks for sharing with us at Cardz 4 Galz. love Caz. DT.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a super card love you cute penguin ,you have coloured him beautifully and love the circle frame.Thank you for playing along with us at Sparkles.

    Marie

    ReplyDelete

Hi There. I hope you enjoyed your visit to my blog. Thank you for taking the time to comment. Hope to see you again soon