Pages

Tuesday 22 August 2023

Quinn at the Beach

Hi Everyone

Here is my latest DT creation for Sweet November Stamps
 
 
 
This months challenge is happening now in the Friends of Sweet November Facebook Group and the theme is Anything Goes with the option of Summer

For my reminder card I have used the clear stamp set Quinn and created her a beachy background

I have an early childhood memory of my Mum and Dad taking me and my sister to a beach where you had to walk from the top of a sandy hill between two stone walls to get down to more sand and the water and this must be where the idea for this card came from.  Haven't a clue what the place was called or I might revisit it lol

I have coloured this scene using Copics
 
I would like to enter this card into the following Challenges
 
 

 
Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog and share this card with me.  Please leave me a comment to let me know what you think.  Hope to see you again soon 

 

8 comments:

  1. Such a cutie hanging out at the sea! Great scene with the sand and seagulls...and of course, ice cream! Yummy! Thanks for sharing with us at Path of Positivity! Katrina

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMGoodness ... what a cute scene you have created! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Four Seasons Challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back again soon.

    Darlene
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS
    Co-Owner … Can You Handle the Pressure, Double D, Four Seasons, Peace On Earth, Stencil Fun, Simply Clean & Simple, Two Old Bats, Triple B

    ReplyDelete
  3. This card is just precious. I'm impressed with the way you shaded everything perfectly. Thanks for joining us at Cardz 4 Galz. I hope to see you in the gallery again soon. Sue - DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. She's so cute! Your shading on all the parts of this great card is fabulous. Thank you for playing along with us at Cardz 4 Galz. I hope to see you in the gallery again soon. Sue - DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sweet childhood memory and of course, an adorable card! Thanks for playing along at the Paper Funday Challenge. We look forward to seeing more of your designs soon.
    Donna xx
    Paper Funday Challenge
    Inspiration Station Challenge
    Beautiful Blossoms Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a delightful little scene you've created here, perfect for the current challenge at Sparkles. Thanks for sharing. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous creation Lisa! Thanks for joining in on our "Summer Fun" challenge at Crafty Gals Corner!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the beautiful beach you have created and the cute stamp. Thanks for joining in our challenge at Sparkles Monthly Dawn S DT

    ReplyDelete

Hi There. I hope you enjoyed your visit to my blog. Thank you for taking the time to comment. Hope to see you again soon