Pages

Saturday 5 August 2023

Halloween Review

Hi Everyone

Here is my latest DT creation for Sweet November Stamps
 
 
 
Its a busy week this week as we get ready for a mammoth Halloween Clear Stamp Release
 
But First we are reviewing past Halloween clears and I made this card using Spookville and Horizon Lines Spookville clear sets
 
Today we are also giving you a sneak peak of some of the images that will be released next Saturday so if you want to check these out head to the Friends of Sweet November Facebook Group where you will find lots of posts going on
 
I have coloured this scene using Copics and a white gel pen

I love it when all the Halloween releases start appearing in the craft stores.  I just love colouring all the spooky scenes
 
I would like to enter this card into the following Challenges
 
 
 
Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog and share this card with me.  Please leave me a comment to let me know what you think.  Hope to see you again soon

 


6 comments:

  1. Thank you for joining in at The Most Magical Time of the Year. Val - DT
    https://mostmagicaltimeoftheyear.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. An adorably cute cute Halloween scene you have created!!
    Thank you for joining our challenge at Two Old Bats!
    Diane TOB Co-Owner
    {Nellies Nest}
    {Two Old Bats}
    {Triple B}
    {Simply Clean & Simple} NEW

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW!!! Just WOW!! Such a colored beauty of a scene! So IMPRESSED! Alot of work went into this lovely card! Thank you so VERY much for sharing at the Kraft Chicks Challenge - STAMP ACT is this week's theme, so glad you shared with us!!
    HUGS
    -Kimberly Wiener (Guest this month for August) Krafty Chicks Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  4. As always Lisa, you've created a great scene. Those little ghosts are just precious! Thanks for playing along at The Paper Funday Challenge and we look forward to more from you soon.
    Donna xx
    Paper Funday Challenge
    Beautiful Blossoms Challenge
    Inspiration Station Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lisa your card is so cute. I love Halloween also. thank you for linking up with us over at Penny's challenge. Best of luck and see you again soon. Jana DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ooohhh...your coloring is FABULOUS! Thanks for sharing with us at The Paper Funday Challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Hi There. I hope you enjoyed your visit to my blog. Thank you for taking the time to comment. Hope to see you again soon