Pages

Monday 14 August 2023

Trick or Treat!

Hi Everyone

Here is my latest DT creation for Sweet November Stamps
 
 
 
This weekend was this years Halloween Clear Stamp Release and there has been an InstaHop, a YouTube Hop, Live Colouring Videos with Amy Young and lots of Spook-tackular Inspiration in the Friends of Sweet November Facebook Group
 
I am continuing to showcase the new stamps and here is another card from me, this time using the Halloween is Back Set and the You Look Familiar Set
 
Today is the last day you can purchase the Digi Bundle set of all the stamps.  If you are not so confident with building scenes like this one then you need the digi version which is what I used for this scene set up
 
I have coloured this scene using Copics
 
I would like to enter this card into the following Challenges
 
 

 
Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog and share this card with me.  Please leave me a comment to let me know what you think.  Hope to see you again soon 

 

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for joining in at The Most Magical Time of the Year. DT - Val, Nan, Leigh, Cat.
    https://mostmagicaltimeoftheyear.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a lovely colors in your card. Thank you for joining us at Creative Fingers Challenge.

    ReplyDelete

Hi There. I hope you enjoyed your visit to my blog. Thank you for taking the time to comment. Hope to see you again soon