Pages

Tuesday 15 August 2023

Sally's Christmas Friends

Hi Everyone
 
Here is my latest DT project for  Conie Fong Art
 
This is also my last project as a DT member but I still hope to be colouring Conie's beautiful images in the future but at the moment I have other things that I am working on and taking up much of my time (not that I am complaining I am having a great time lol)

I have been with Conie's team for nearly four years so this was not an easy decision and I thank both Conie and Gloria (Team Leader) for having me.  I have really enjoyed my time on the team
 

 
On today's card I have used Sally's Christmas Friends which you can find in the store HERE
 
I coloured this card using Copics and I created the sky using a Cloud Die and Distress Ink
 
I would like to enter this card into the following Challenges
 
 
 
Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog and share this card with me.  Please leave me a comment to let me know what you think.
 
 If you love Conie Fong Art Images please come and join our Conie Fong Art Facebook Group  You can see lots of inspiration in there from both DT and Fans and we also run a challenge that you may like to enter!  We are also on Instagram where you can see fun reels and more inspiration so please follow us over there too by clicking HERE

Hope to see you again soon

 

 


7 comments:

  1. Adorably cute cute card and your coloring is gorgeous!
    Thank you for joining our challenge at Peace On Earth!
    Diane POE Co-Owner
    {Nellies Nest}
    {Peace On Earth}
    {Triple B}
    {Simply Clean & Simple} NEW

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is adorable card. Love the colour combo and love the coloruring.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a lovely card. Thank you for joining us at Creative Fingers Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  4. She's precious and I love the colors you've chosen. I'm certain the CF team will miss you! Thanks for sharing with us at the Jan's Digi Stamps Challenge.
    Donna xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm popping back in to say Thanks for sharing your creativity with us at The Paper Funday Challenge.
    Donna xx
    Paper Funday Challenge
    Inspiration Station Challenge
    Beautiful Blossoms Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  6. Another beautifully coloured design, Lisa.

    Thanks for joining us at the Paper Funday Challenge.

    Helen x
    (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Me again!

    Thanks for joining us at Creative Moments too.

    Helen x
    DT

    ReplyDelete

Hi There. I hope you enjoyed your visit to my blog. Thank you for taking the time to comment. Hope to see you again soon