Pages

Friday 4 August 2023

Emma and Ellie

Hi Everyone
 
Here is my latest DT project for  Conie Fong Art
 

 
The DT are celebrating Girls for their theme and for today's card I have used Emma and Ellie which you can find in the Etsy Store
 
I coloured her using Copics and created the background using Distress Ink and a Funky Fossil Stencil 

The sentiment is a clear stamp from Sweet November Stamps
 
I would like to enter this card into the following Challenges
 
 

 
 
Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog and share this card with me.  Please leave me a comment to let me know what you think.
 
 If you love Conie Fong Art Images please come and join our Conie Fong Art Facebook Group  You can see lots of inspiration in there from both DT and Fans and we also run a challenge that you may like to enter!  We are also on Instagram where you can see fun reels and more inspiration so please follow us over there too by clicking HERE

Hope to see you again soon

 

 

5 comments:

  1. Fab coloring, Lisa, and I love the sponging around the edges! Such a sweet image. While I'm here, let me say Thanks for playing along and supporting our blog challenge over at LeAnn's World 101. Good luck in the draw.
    NanaConnie DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. a beautiful card i love the cute stamp
    thanks for joining us at creations in pink
    hugs Ellen DT CIP

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the different shades of Pink that you used on this wonderful creation you shared with us at C4Galz P challenge. Someone will be so lucky to get this card.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sure is a cute image and the card is very nicely laid out. Thanks for playing our Stamp Act Challenge at Krafty Chick Challenge. Have a great day!

    Leanne DT/KCC

    ReplyDelete
  5. Really sweet card. Thank you for joining the Penny's Paper-Crafty challenge blog. Good luck with your entry.

    Crafty Hugs, Renske Penny's DT

    ReplyDelete

Hi There. I hope you enjoyed your visit to my blog. Thank you for taking the time to comment. Hope to see you again soon