Pages

Wednesday 16 August 2023

Evil Wormy Apple

Hi Everyone

Here is my latest DT creation for Sweet November Stamps
 
 
 
I am back to Halloween today and this image was my absolute favourite of all the stamps
 
As soon as I saw it I knew it reminded me of the witch's hand from Snow White.  Snow White obviously saw a nice Rosy Red Apple but the Witch saw the truth of the evil spelled apple
 
You can find lots more Halloween Inspiration from the DT in the Friends of Sweet November Facebook Group
 
The image does not include the cloak sleeve so I coloured that in using Copics
 
I kept this card CAS as I really wanted the image to be the star of the show
 
I would like to enter this card into the following Challenges
 
 
 
Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog and share this card with me.  Please leave me a comment to let me know what you think.  Hope to see you again soon 

 


11 comments:

  1. How brilliant, just love this image, it says all it needs to and the CAS design is perfect. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. A fabulous CAS card, how fun and creative, you should enter it at Two Old Bats!!
    Thank you for joining our challenge at The Sisterhood!
    Diane TSH DT
    {Nellies Nest}
    {The Sisterhood}
    {Triple B}
    {Simply Clean & Simple} NEW
    {Two Old Bats}

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous Lisa! Colouring is fantastic image is perfect for Halloween and thanks for joining us at 613 Ave Create hugs x

    ReplyDelete
  4. A fantastic card
    Thank you for joining us at Penny's Paper Crafty Challenge good luck Ginny DT
    Penny's Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  5. A bit of horror...but a lovely design!
    Lia DT TSOC

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for joining in at The Most Magical Time of the Year. DT - Val, Nan, Leigh, Cat.
    https://mostmagicaltimeoftheyear.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Super cool image Great colouring and a simply perfect CAS card

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awesome spooky card Lisa! Love the CAS design and your coloring is beautiful. Thank you for sharing with us over here at the Worldwide Crafters and Colorists Challenge and best of luck with your entry. Love to see you join in each month. Thank you.
    Gale DT for

    https://.bloworldwidecrafterscoloristschallenge.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a beautifull card, thanks for sharing it with us at the Fairy and The Unicorn Challenge Blog.
    Hugs Ilonka DT

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such a beautifull card, thanks for sharing it with us at The Creative Crafters Challenge Blog.
    Hugs Ilonka DT

    ReplyDelete
  11. Ooh, deliciously wicked! This is SO cool. Thanks for sharing your gorgeous creation with us at Sweet Stampin'. Love what you made! Hugs, Wends xoxo SSDT

    ReplyDelete

Hi There. I hope you enjoyed your visit to my blog. Thank you for taking the time to comment. Hope to see you again soon