Pages

Sunday 13 August 2023

Toad-ally Cute and YT Hop

Hi Everyone

Here is my latest DT creation for Sweet November Stamps
 
 
 
Yesterday saw the start of the Instagram Hop and today is the start of the YouTube Hop
 
We are celebrating the new Clear Halloween Stamp release and you will find lots of projects using the new stamps in the Friends of Sweet November Facebook Group
 
You can win the entire new release by entering our Hops this weekend.
 
Come and visit my YouTube stop HERE and you will find my colouring video of the Cute Character on my card.  In the details you will find links to all the other Hop Stops too
 
This cute witch stamp set is called You're toad-ally Cute and I coloured this whole scene using Copics
 
I would like to enter this card into the following Challenges
 
 
 
Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog and share this card with me.  Please leave me a comment to let me know what you think.  Hope to see you again soon 

 


5 comments:

  1. She's the cutest witch ever and I love her little Froggie friend! Thanks for joining us at The Paper Funday Challenge. We enjoy seeing everyone's creativity.
    Donna xx
    Paper Funday Challenge
    Inspiration Station Challenge
    Beautiful Blossoms Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my! How fast this year is flying by-Halloween cards already! This one is totally adorable, such a cute image and your background scene is fantastic. Thank you for sharing with us at Crafty Calendar.
    Chris
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely adorably CUTE scene!! Cutest witch ever!!
    Thank you for joining our challenge at Two Old Bats!
    Diane TOB Co-Owner
    {Nellies Nest}
    {Two Old Bats}
    {Triple B}
    {Simply Clean & Simple} NEW

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for joining in at The Most Magical Time of the Year. DT - Val, Nan, Leigh, Cat.
    https://mostmagicaltimeoftheyear.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautifully coloured, Lisa and a great scene.

    Thanks for joining us at the Paper Funday Challenge.

    Helen x
    (DT)

    ReplyDelete

Hi There. I hope you enjoyed your visit to my blog. Thank you for taking the time to comment. Hope to see you again soon