Pages

Saturday 26 August 2023

In the Reapers Castle

Hi Everyone

Here is my latest DT creation for Sweet November Stamps
 
 
 
We are back with a new digi release today and its based around the Haunted Staircase.
 
For this card I have used the Haunted Staircase, the Haunted Staircase Window and the Li'l Grimmy Scary Images
 
I coloured this whole spooky scene using Copics and added a spider web using one of last years clear stamps
 
I would like to enter this card into the following Challenges
 
 
 
Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog and share this card with me.  Please leave me a comment to let me know what you think.  Hope to see you again soon 

 


5 comments:

  1. Very creepy and spooky, gets me in the mood for Halloween! Thanks for sharing with us at Krafty Chicks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this Lisa. Thank you for sharing with us over at Worldwide Crafters and Colorists Challenge.
    Wendy DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Lisa, love the scene the little skeleton grim reaper is in he reminds me of a certain potions master... Thank you for sharing with us at Lil Patch of Crafty Friends, good luck in the prize draw.... Megan DT LPoCF

    ReplyDelete
  4. A bit creepy but very nicely done!
    Lia DT TSOC

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG how cool LOL. Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Sisterhood of Crafters challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often.

    Darlene
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS
    Owner
    Sisterhood of Crafters
    Co-Owner … Can You Handle the Pressure, Double D, Four Seasons, Peace On Earth, Stencil Fun, Simply Clean & Simple, Two Old Bats, Triple B

    ReplyDelete

Hi There. I hope you enjoyed your visit to my blog. Thank you for taking the time to comment. Hope to see you again soon