Pages

Monday 7 August 2023

GD at Jan's Digi Stamps Challenge

 Hi Everyone

I was so excited to be chosen as a Guest Designer for Jan's Digi Stamps Challenges 

Thank you to Jan and Donna for inviting me
 
For my GD card I chose to use this image called You Hold The Key
 
It was perfect timing actually to be using this image as school was finishing and I needed a card for my youngest Son to give to his teacher
 
I coloured the image using Copics
 
I think this image would also make a great Christmas Card if you added a touch of snow to the bushes and some snow flakes falling.  I have it printed out on my desk to do just this with it in the future
 
I would like to enter this card into the following Challenges 

 

Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog and share this card with me.  Please leave me a comment to let me know what you think.  Hope to see you again soon
 


3 comments:

  1. Lisa, thanks so much for joining us this month at the Jan's Digi Stamps Challenge as Guest Designer. Your card is lovely and a thoughtful gesture for a teacher. I agree, this image would be fabulous as a holiday card also.
    Donna xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous Back to School card, Lisa! An open mind is a wonderous thing to have! Thank you for being our guest designer this month.
    Hugs,
    Jan
    (Owner & Illustrator of Jan's Digi Stamp Shop)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful creation and beautiful sentiment!
    Thank-you for joining us at the Crafts Galore Encore Challenge August "ATG".
    Ileanaxx

    ReplyDelete

Hi There. I hope you enjoyed your visit to my blog. Thank you for taking the time to comment. Hope to see you again soon