Pages

Saturday 12 August 2023

Pumpkin Head and Instahop

Hi Everyone

Here is my latest DT creation for Sweet November Stamps
 
 
 
 Its this years Clear Halloween Release and we are having both and Instahop and a YouTube Hope this weekend to celebrate
 
This release is so amazing especially if you love the Halloween Images like I do.
 
You will find lots of projects using the new stamps in the Friends of Sweet November Facebook Group
 
The Instahop starts today and here is my card using Pumpkin Head and the vines from the
 
I have coloured this scene using Copics

Click HERE to go to my Instagram account where you will find this card and the list of all the hop stops
 
I would like to enter this card into the following Challenges
 
 

 
Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog and share this card with me.  Please leave me a comment to let me know what you think.  Hope to see you again soon 

 


3 comments:

  1. Fabulously created card and your coloring is beautiful!!
    Thank you for joining our challenge at Two Old Bats!
    Diane TOB Co-Owner
    {Nellies Nest}
    {Two Old Bats}
    {Triple B}
    {Simply Clean & Simple} NEW

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a beautifull card, thanks for sharing it with us at the LeAnn's World 101 Challenge Blog.
    Hugs Ilonka DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW, great coloring, awesome card! Thanks for joining our August Two Old Bats Halloween Challenge.

    ReplyDelete

Hi There. I hope you enjoyed your visit to my blog. Thank you for taking the time to comment. Hope to see you again soon