Pages

Tuesday 15 August 2023

Sealia

Hi Everyone

Here is my latest DT creation for Sweet November Stamps
 
 
 
I am taking a day off from the Halloween Clear Stamps today to bring you a reminder of our Anything Goes/Summer themed challenge that is happening right now in the Friends of Sweet November Facebook Group
 
For my inspiration card I have used clear stamp set Sealia
 
I have coloured her using Copics.  I created the background using an MFT sunray stencil and Distress Inks 
 
I would like to enter this card into the following Challenges
 
 

Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog and share this card with me.  Please leave me a comment to let me know what you think.  Hope to see you again soon 

 

7 comments:

  1. Oh my, how cute is this little one with her otter! Wonderful rays in the water creating a super background! Thanks so much for sharing with us at Path of Positivity! ~Katrina

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Lisa this is such a sweet image and you've colored/showcased her perfectly! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our STENCIL FUN challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often.

    Darlene
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS
    Co-Owner … Can You Handle the Pressure, Double D, Four Seasons, Peace On Earth,Stencil Fun, Simply Clean & Simple, Two Old Bats, Triple B

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your card Lisa, and thanks for joining us at the MTTC challenge, xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so lovely and thanks for joining us at 613 Ave Create x

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a otterly awesome card!!! Having the mermaid holding a little otter just put a smile on my face! Too cute! Thanks for sharing at TFATU!!! --Becca

    ReplyDelete
  6. She is an adorable mermaid! Great coloring too - Thanks for joining in at HLS Stencil

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a beautifull card, thanks for sharing it with us at the Fairy and The Unicorn Challenge Blog.
    Hugs Ilonka DT

    ReplyDelete

Hi There. I hope you enjoyed your visit to my blog. Thank you for taking the time to comment. Hope to see you again soon