Pages

Wednesday 2 August 2023

New Bear and Kitten Digi Sets

Hi Everyone

Here I am sharing another inspiration for the Pink Gem Etsy Shop 



For this card I have combined Images from two new sets and they are Christmas Kittens and Christmas Bears
 
I coloured the images using Copics and made a slimline card
 

Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog and share this card with me.  Please leave me a comment to let me know what you think.

I would just like to remind all my crafty friends out there to come on over and join the Pink Gem Facebook Group  You will see lots of inspiration over there and see the New Releases as they arrive in the shop! 

Hope to see you again soon 
 

 

7 comments:

  1. Super cute card loving these new images thanks for sharing at Crafty Catz

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute card.Thank you so much for joining The Holly and Ivy Christmas Challenge! Anita DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is one super card lisa, I thoroughly enjoyed the SNS retreat, b ut totally coloured out lol, have a lovely weekend
    Thank you so much for joining us at Crafty Catz Challenge this week,
    we hope you will join us again,
    Crafty hugs,
    Bridget

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh My, this is adorable! Those little critters are just snuggly and adorable, great card design too. Thanks for playing along at The Paper Funday and Best of Luck in the Draw!
    Donna
    Paper Funday Challenge
    Beautiful Blossoms Challenge
    Inspiration Station Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  5. So cute! And what a fun sentiment to go along with these cuties! Thanks for playing with Critter Crazy Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for participating at MTTC's Shades of Blue themed challenge! Great wintery card! --Becca/DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous card with a cute design. I love the papers you've used here. Thank you so much for joining us at The Holly and Ivy Christmas Challenge. Anita DT

    ReplyDelete

Hi There. I hope you enjoyed your visit to my blog. Thank you for taking the time to comment. Hope to see you again soon