Pages

Tuesday 29 August 2023

CAS Beach Scene

Hi Everyone

Here is my latest DT creation for Sweet November Stamps
 
 
 
I am reminding you that there is only two days left to enter this months challenge which is Anything Goes/Summer.  You can enter by adding your project into the challenge album in the Friends of Sweet November Facebook Group
 
For this card I used the lighthouse clear stamp from the Mermees are Back clear stamp set  The Thinking of you sentiment is a clear stamp from C C Designs
 
 I coloured this scene using Copics and a white gel pen 
 
I would like to enter this card into the following Challenges
 
 
 
Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog and share this card with me.  Please leave me a comment to let me know what you think.  Hope to see you again soon 

 


7 comments:

  1. So pretty, love this scene soft and great job. Thank you for playing our All Occasions Challenge at Krafty Chicks Challenge this week. Have a Krafty Day!

    Leanne DT Member/KCC
    Krafty Chicks Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so gorgeous, I made a very similar lighthouse card, LOVE visiting them in person!!!
    Thanks for joining in the Krafty Chicks Challenge - "ALL OCCASIONS"
    -HUGS
    -Kimberly (Guesting this month of August at the Krafty Chicks Challenge)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your copic coloring is fantastic!! Such a beautiful lighthouse scene!! You rocked our "Going to the Beach" challenge over at Cardz 4 Guyz with lighthouse card and nailed our challenge to create a masculine card. Thanks for joining the fun and playing along with us!! Deb Horst, DT #C4G329

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so stunning. Simplicity done incredibly well. Thanks for joining us at Cardz4guyz. Love Dawn x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous card! Such a clean and stunning image. Perfect for the C4G theme. Thanks for joining us. Cheers, Jolanda - DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my how pretty is this ! Such a beautiful scene looks like a postcard and that beach is amazing.Thanks so much for playing along with us at Sparkles.

    Marie

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a beautifull card, thanks for sharing it with us at The Creative Crafters Challenge Blog.
    Hugs Ilonka DT

    ReplyDelete

Hi There. I hope you enjoyed your visit to my blog. Thank you for taking the time to comment. Hope to see you again soon