Pages

Friday 1 September 2023

Halloween goes Pink

Hi Everyone

Today is the start of this months challenge over at Pearly Sparkles Challenge
 

The theme for this month is our special one to remember Traci as September is her Birthday Month

So Its Pink, Pearls and Sparkle.  You must use at least one of these on your project.

I went with the Pink and the Sparkle as the pearls didn't really fit on my spooky card lol

The Image is a clear stamp called Tricks no Treats from Sweet November Stamps and I have coloured it using Copics and added Hunkydory Candy Floss Glitter to it

 
I would like to enter this card into the following Challenges
 
 
 
Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog and share this card with me.  Please leave me a comment to let me know what you think.  Hope to see you again soon

 

 

5 comments:

  1. Love your sparkly card! Thanks for sharing at PFM
    Natx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun card Lisa. The image is fantastic and your colouring is awesome. Love the sparkle and CAS layout. Thanks for sharing with us at Passion for Markers this week. Hugs, Denise x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a fabulous card and lovely colouring as always Lisa x

    Thanks so much for joining us on the I love Promarkers challenge….

    Love and crafty hugs from

    Wendy (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the spooky sparkly apple
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Always a pleasure to see your project in our gallery. Love the CAS approach! Oh and all that sparkle and glitter! Thanks for sharing in our Anything Goes challenge.
    Diane - DT @ Krafty Chicks Challenge

    ReplyDelete

Hi There. I hope you enjoyed your visit to my blog. Thank you for taking the time to comment. Hope to see you again soon