Pages

Sunday 17 September 2023

Christmas Sophia

Hi Everyone

Here I am sharing another inspiration for the Pink Gem Etsy Shop 



For this card I have used the recently released Christmas Sophia and I coloured her up using Copics

I kept her CAS and went for Blues rather than traditional Reds which I think she leans towards lol!
 
Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog and share this card with me.  Please leave me a comment to let me know what you think.

I would just like to remind all my crafty friends out there to come on over and join the Pink Gem Facebook Group  You will see lots of inspiration over there and see the New Releases as they arrive in the shop! 

Hope to see you again soon

 


8 comments:

  1. She's adorable and her big eyes are so sweet. I agree, she looks great in Blue. Thanks for sharing your sweet card with us at The Paper Funday Challenge and we hope you'll share again soon.
    Donna xx
    Beautiful Blossoms Challenge
    Paper Funday Challenge
    Inspiration Station Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  2. So adorably cute and fabulous coloring of Sophia, I have a granddaughter named SThank you for joining our challenge at Peace On Earth!
    Diane POE Co-Owner
    {Nellies Nest}
    {Peace On Earth}
    {Triple B}
    {Simply Clean & Simple} NEWophia!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The image is so sweet and perfectly colored. I love this beautiful shades of blue. Thanks for playing with us at Creative Moments.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the bravery of such a clean and simple card design, because it showcases your image so well, and she deserves it! Such an adorable image and spectacular colouring, Lisa! Thanks for sharing this with us at Passion for Markers!
    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a beautiful CAS card Lisa. The image is super sweet and your colouring is amazing as always. Thanks for sharing with us at Passion for Markers this week. Hugs, Denise x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Addddorable, and your coloring is fantastic all the time, but this is even better, love it. Thanks for playing our challenge at Krafty Chicks. Have a great day!

    Leanne DT Member/KCC

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cute Christmas card. Perfect for a CAS card. Thank you for joining us at 613 Avenue Create this week. Hope to see you back her again soon. Judy DT https://avenue613.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Really lovely card Thanks for sharing over at Peace on Earth Christmas and hope to see you in future challenges.
    Elaine DT

    KraftiKards (my blog)
    613 Avenue Create DT
    AAA Birthday DT
    Peace on Earth Christmas DT
    Simply Clean and Simple DT
    Love to Scrap DT
    Love to Craft DT
    Mix it up DT
    Merry Little Christmas DT

    ReplyDelete

Hi There. I hope you enjoyed your visit to my blog. Thank you for taking the time to comment. Hope to see you again soon