Pages

Friday 22 September 2023

Hatching under Storm Clouds

Hi Everyone

Here is my latest DT creation for Sweet November Stamps
 
 
 
This is my final reminder for this month Challenge which is taking place in the Friends of Sweet November Facebook Group
 
You have just over a week to enter following the theme of Anything Goes/Shaker Project
 
I have decided to go with Anything Goes today and I made this card following one of the step by step chapter videos which you can find on the Sweet November Stamps You Tube Channel HERE
 
I used a different image to the one in the video as I wanted to create a card using one of the Dragons from the Dragon Trio Clear Stamp Set and the video was of a mermaid but the background is the same one
 
I coloured this entire scene using Copics and added a touch of sparkle with a clear star gel pen
 
I would like to enter this card into the following Challenges
 
 


Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog and share this card with me.  Please leave me a comment to let me know what you think.  Hope to see you again soon 
 

 

9 comments:

  1. A wonderful card
    Thank you for joining us at Penny's Paper Crafty Challenge good luck Ginny DT
    Penny's Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  2. An adorable baby dragon and wonderful background scene with those dramatic clouds! Thank you for sharing at Crafty Catz this week.
    Chris
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Lisa, WOW what a fabulous card, love the dark clouds and the dragon on the beach watching the egg hatching, thank you for joining us at Lil Patch of Crafty Friends, good luck in the prize draw... Megan DT LPoCF

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just beautiful Thanks for sharing over at 613 Avenue Create this month, hope to see you in future challenges.
    Elaine DT

    KraftiKards (my blog)
    613 Avenue Create DT
    AAA Birthday DT
    Peace on Earth Christmas DT
    Simply Clean and Simple DT
    Love to Scrap DT
    Love to Craft DT
    Mix it up DT
    Merry Little Christmas DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, what a great scene and the most adorable dragon..possibly waiting on a sibling? Thanks for playing along at the Jan's Digi Stamps Challenge.
    Donna xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card. Thank you for joining us at Penny's Paper-Crafty Challenge. Greetings Sylvia DT.

    ReplyDelete
  7. OMG! I love this background. It is fantastic.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love this Lisa. Thank you for sharing with us over at Worldwide Crafters and Colorists Challenge.
    Wendy DT

    ReplyDelete
  9. Absolutely STUNNING background and of course the hatchling is so adorable 😍. X X

    ReplyDelete

Hi There. I hope you enjoyed your visit to my blog. Thank you for taking the time to comment. Hope to see you again soon