Pages

Friday 15 September 2023

A Wee Bit Wicked and Shaky

Hi Everyone

Here is my latest DT creation for Sweet November Stamps
 
 
 
Its challenge reminder time for the Anything Goes/Shaker project challenge that is happening in the Friends of Sweet November Facebook Group this month

For my card this time I have made a flat shaker.  These are the easiest way to make shakers I have found.

I have used the newly release clear stamp set called A Wee Bit Wicked and the pumpkins you can find in the Background Builder - Spooky Tree Set
 
I used the Tim Holtz Layering Moon and Distress Inks to create the sky and the grass I cut using a MFT Border Die
 
I coloured all the images using Copics
 
You can find the shaky sequins in the Sequin Section of the store and these ones are super special as they glow in the dark!
 
I would like to enter this card into the following Challenges
 
 


Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog and share this card with me.  Please leave me a comment to let me know what you think.  Hope to see you again soon 

 

7 comments:

  1. Such a pretty card, thanks for sharing it with us at LeAnn's World 101 Challenge Blog.
    Big hugs Ilonka DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a pretty card, thanks for sharing it with us at The Fairy and The Unicorn Challenge Blog.
    Big hugs Ilonka DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just beautiful Thanks for sharing over at 613 Avenue Create this month, hope to see you in future challenges.
    Elaine DT

    KraftiKards (my blog)
    613 Avenue Create DT
    AAA Birthday DT
    Peace on Earth Christmas DT
    Simply Clean and Simple DT
    Love to Scrap DT
    Love to Craft DT
    Mix it up DT
    Merry Little Christmas DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a great card! Love that you have glow-in-the-dark sequins too!

    Thanks for sharing with us at Creative Moments,

    Hugz Tinz

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a sweet sweet girl and I love a fun (not spooky) Halloween card. Thanks so much for joining us The Happy Little Stampers Stencil Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a wonderful card, thanks for sharing it with us at LeAnn's World 101 Challenges Blog.
    Big hugs Ilonka DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love this cute card Lisa! Love all the sparkles. Thank you for sharing with us over here at The Fairy and the Unicorn Challenge and best of luck with your entry. Love to see you join in each month. Thank you.
    Gale DT for
    https://thefairyandtheunicornchallenge.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Hi There. I hope you enjoyed your visit to my blog. Thank you for taking the time to comment. Hope to see you again soon