Pages

Saturday 2 September 2023

Frightful Forest Release

Hi Everyone

Here is my latest DT creation for Sweet November Stamps
 
 
 
Just when you think Halloween cannot get any better then another new Digi release lands in the store lol.  
 
You can find lots of Halloween Inspiration in the Friends of Sweet November Facebook Group and you will find several of the DT cards using this fabulous new frightful forest digital release

For this card I used the Tim Holtz Layering Moon Stencil and coloured the whole scene using Copics  This cute werewolf is having a howling good time by the light of the moon
 
I would like to enter this card into the following Challenges
 
 


Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog and share this card with me.  Please leave me a comment to let me know what you think.  Hope to see you again soon 

 

4 comments:

  1. O-M-G ... too too cute! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Two Old Bats challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often.

    Darlene
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS
    Co-Owner … Can You Handle the Pressure, Double D, Four Seasons, Peace On Earth, Stencil Fun, Simply Clean & Simple, Two Old Bats, Triple B

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card. Thank you for joining us at Penny's Paper-Crafty Challenge. Greetings Sylvia DT.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for joining in at The Most Magical Time of the Year with your wonderful project! DT - Val
    https://mostmagicaltimeoftheyear.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is the cutest darned werewolf I have ever seen. Thanks for linking up over at Penny's Challenge. Best of luck, Jana DT

    ReplyDelete

Hi There. I hope you enjoyed your visit to my blog. Thank you for taking the time to comment. Hope to see you again soon