Pages

Sunday 3 September 2023

Pumpkin Dani

Hi Everyone

Here I am sharing another inspiration for the Pink Gem Etsy Shop 



For this card I have used the recently released Pumpkin Dani Dragon  I used a Tim Holtz Layering Moon Stencil and coloured this whole scene using Copics

The Bats are a clear stamp from Sweet November Stamps and the sentiment is a clear stamp from MFT
 
Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog and share this card with me.  Please leave me a comment to let me know what you think.

I would just like to remind all my crafty friends out there to come on over and join the Pink Gem Facebook Group  You will see lots of inspiration over there and see the New Releases as they arrive in the shop! 

Hope to see you again soon

 


5 comments:

  1. What a super cute and fun scene you have created!!
    Thank you for joining our challenge at Two Old Bats!
    Diane TOB Co-Owner
    {Nellies Nest}
    {Two Old Bats}
    {Triple B}
    {Simply Clean & Simple} NEW

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so adorable! That moon is absolutely amazing! Thank you so much for joining us at 613 Avenue and I am looking forward to seeing more of your beautiful work
    ~Tamara (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card. Thank you for joining us at Penny's Paper-Crafty Challenge. Greetings Sylvia DT.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for joining in at The Most Magical Time of the Year with your wonderful project! DT - Val
    https://mostmagicaltimeoftheyear.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is one cute dragon and a lovely scene. Thank you for sharing your dragon with us at Critter Crazy, CarolG

    ReplyDelete

Hi There. I hope you enjoyed your visit to my blog. Thank you for taking the time to comment. Hope to see you again soon