Pages

Tuesday 12 September 2023

Snowman with Robins

Hi Everyone

Here I am sharing another inspiration for the Pink Gem Etsy Shop 



For this card I have used the recently released Snowman with Robins The trees are also available in the Snowy Mountain Background Stamp
 
I used distress ink and a snowflake stencil from Taylored Expressions to add some flakes and popped a dot of clear star gel pen into the centre just to add a touch of sparkle
 
Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog and share this card with me.  Please leave me a comment to let me know what you think.

I would just like to remind all my crafty friends out there to come on over and join the Pink Gem Facebook Group  You will see lots of inspiration over there and see the New Releases as they arrive in the shop! 

Hope to see you again soon 
 

 

 

6 comments:

  1. Super Christmas card Lisa, what a great image. Thank you for joining in the Crafty Calendar Challenge this month.
    Liz xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. So super cute, Lisa - love this beautiful snowman! Such gorgeous coloring on the trees, too - love the richness! Thanks so much for playing at Sparkles!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so cute and your colouring is fabulous! Thanks for sharing with us at HLS Christmas :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cute! I like how you color the trees especially.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is gorgeous. I love the depth of colour on the trees and the cute robins. Thanks for joining us at Sparkles Christmas Challenge. Love Dawn x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Adorable! The snowman and his bird friends are super cute. Thanks for joining us at Happy Little Stampers ~ Christmas Challenge.

    sue n.

    ReplyDelete

Hi There. I hope you enjoyed your visit to my blog. Thank you for taking the time to comment. Hope to see you again soon