Pages

Friday 8 September 2023

A Little Hello-ween Frame Shaker

Hi Everyone

Here is my latest DT creation for Sweet November Stamps
 
 
 
This months challenge theme in the Friends of Sweet November Facebook Group is Anything Goes but if you enter using a Sweet November stamp together with a shaker project you will get an extra entry into the draw for the $30 gift card

I am getting into making shakers.  Those of you that know me well will know that I hate making shakers as my shaky bits never shake lol!  But last week I made Halloween Cauldron Shaker Wands and today I have made a slimline shaker card using a frame die from Whimsy stamps.  And on both projects there is lots of shake going on lol!
 
The Images are from the clear stamp set A Little Hello-ween and I have coloured them using Copics.  The background I created using a star stencil from Card Deco and distress ink.
 
The shaky sequins are also from Sweet November Stamps and you can find all the different sets HERE
 
I would like to enter this card into the following Challenges
 
 

Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog and share this card with me.  Please leave me a comment to let me know what you think.  Hope to see you again soon 

 


9 comments:

  1. Very Cute Slimline shaker card, Lisa! Thank you for sharing your spook-tac-u-lar creation with us at Jan's Digi Blog Challenge.
    Hugs,
    Jan
    (Owner & Illustrator of Jan's Digi Stamp Shop)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable little box. It is so cute. Thank you for joining us at 613 Avenue Create this month. https://avenue613.blogspot.com/ Hope to see your pretty art work back here again soon. Judy DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. A gorgeous card
    Thank you for joining us at Crafty Catz Challenge Blog good luck Ginny DT for Crafty Catz Challenge Blog
    My Blog

    ReplyDelete
  4. OH WOW ... what a fun creation! Well done! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Two Old Bats challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often.

    Darlene
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS
    Co-Owner … Can You Handle the Pressure, Double D, Four Seasons, Peace On Earth, Stencil Fun, Simply Clean & Simple, Two Old Bats, Triple B

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card Lisa! thanks for joining us at Crafty Calendar hugs x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a pretty card, thanks for sharing it with us at The Fairy and The Unicorn Challenge Blog.
    Big hugs Ilonka DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm not very good at creating Shakers but am always inspired by the ones I see. Yours is perfect and those little Witchwees are adorable! Thanks for joining us at The Paper Funday Challenge!
    Donna xx
    Beautiful Blossoms Challenge
    Paper Funday Challenge
    Inspiration Station Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fabulous shaker card, darling and so well designed. Thanks for sharing with us at Jan's Digi Stamp Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful Halloween shaker card with lots of lovely little compartments, Lisa. Beautiful stamps and colouring too!
    Thank you for sharing your project with us at the Crafts Galore Encore “Anything Goes” September Challenge. Good Luck and hope to see you again soon!
    Carole x DT Craftilicious Creations

    ReplyDelete

Hi There. I hope you enjoyed your visit to my blog. Thank you for taking the time to comment. Hope to see you again soon