Pages

Friday 1 September 2023

Plushie Shaker Wands

Hi Everyone

Here is my latest DT creation for Sweet November Stamps
 
 
 
This months challenge starts today in the Friends of Sweet November Facebook Group and our theme is Anything Goes with the option of make a shaker.  If you use the optional theme you will be entered into the draw twice to win the prize.

I am excited to share these shaker wands with you.  I have wanted this Cauldron Shaker Die set from Scrap Diva Designs for a while but they are not available in the UK and the shipping is a ridiculous price.  I am very lucky to have friends in the UK that kindly sent me this die set.

I could not wait to play with it.

The images are from the Halloween Plushies Clear Stamp Set and I have coloured them using Copics

The shaky sequins are also from Sweet November Stamps and you can find them HERE
 
I would like to enter these shaker wands into the following Challenges
 
 
 

 
Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog and share this card with me.  Please leave me a comment to let me know what you think.  Hope to see you again soon
 

 

6 comments:

  1. Lisa, this is just awesome.
    Love the shakers !!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So fun, great shaker too, and thanks again for playing our Challenge at Krafty Chicks Challenge. Have a Krafty Day!

    Leanne DT Member/KCC

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome shaker wands. Thank you for joining us at Penny's Paper-Crafty Challenge. Greetings Sylvia DT.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for joining in at The Most Magical Time of the Year with your wonderful project! DT - Val
    https://mostmagicaltimeoftheyear.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, these Halloween wands are brilliant!
    Thank you for sharing your project with us at the Crafts Galore Encore “Anything Goes” September Challenge. Good Luck and hope to see you again soon!
    Carole x DT Craftilicious Creations

    ReplyDelete

Hi There. I hope you enjoyed your visit to my blog. Thank you for taking the time to comment. Hope to see you again soon