Pages

Tuesday 1 August 2023

Glow in the Dark Shaker

Hi Everyone

Here is my latest DT creation for Sweet November Stamps
 
 
 
The new challenge starts today and the theme is  Anything Goes/Summer.  This runs until 31st August in the Friends of Sweet November Facebook Group and here is a touch of inspiration for you incase you would like to play along
 
We have just had our Summer Camping Retreat Weekend and this Flat Shaker card was one of the classes.  If like me you struggle with shakers and find that all your attempts to get your shaky bits shaking have failed then this is definitely the technique for you.  I will totally be making them this way in the future and missing out the foam tape that is my issue with the other way of making them.

The Image is a clear stamp and I coloured him and his little scene using Copics.  This shaker is even cooler than the photo because all the white stars actually Glow in The Dark!  Such fun
 
I would like to enter this card into the following Challenges
 
 
 
Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog and share this card with me.  Please leave me a comment to let me know what you think.  Hope to see you again soon

 

 

4 comments:

  1. Oh, I'm loving your nighttime woods scene with the peek-a-boo Bigfoot!!! Such a unique creative idea to make the night sky have shaker bits! Thanks for sharing your outdoors card with FQGS! --Becca

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute! I would love to see the glow in the dark effects, bet that looks awesome in real life. Thanks for sharing with us at Krafty Chicks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great shaker Lisa I am rubbish at these thanks for sharing at Crafty catz

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is very cute! And what a fun/sweet sentiment to go along with the image. I wish I could see the shaker element glowing; I bet it's fabulous! Thanks for playing with Critter Crazy Challenge.

    ReplyDelete

Hi There. I hope you enjoyed your visit to my blog. Thank you for taking the time to comment. Hope to see you again soon