Pages

Thursday 17 August 2023

Spider Salutations

Hi Everyone

Here is my latest DT creation for Sweet November Stamps
 
 
 
Here is another Halloween card from me using the new clear stamps sets.  This one is called Spider Salutations and I was a little stuck for an idea for this set.  However Someone on the team had a vision and so here it is!  You can find lots of inspiration for these new Halloween sets in the Friends of Sweet November Facebook Group
 
I created the sky using Distress Inks and the Moon is a Tim Holtz Layering Stencil
 
I stamped the spider web over the moon and drew in the tree branches using Copics
 
I then stamped in the dangling spider
 
This took me right out of my comfort zone but I had a lot of fun playing with it
 
I would like to enter this card into the following Challenges
 
 
 
Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog and share this card with me.  Please leave me a comment to let me know what you think.  Hope to see you again soon 

 

7 comments:

  1. A brilliant card
    Thank you for joining us at Penny's Paper Crafty Challenge good luck Ginny DT
    Penny's Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  2. Always love your creations Lisa! this is fantastic! Thank you for joining us at Jan's Digi Stamp Challenge. Pam, DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am in love with this! Thank you so much for joining us at My Time to Craft
    ~Tamara (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fantastic! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our STENCIL FUN challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often.

    Darlene
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS
    Co-Owner … Can You Handle the Pressure, Double D, Four Seasons, Peace On Earth,Stencil Fun, Simply Clean & Simple, Two Old Bats, Triple B

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, this is a Spook-tacular scene! Thanks for sharing with us at the Jan's Digi Stamps Challenge.
    Donna xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just beautiful Thanks for sharing over at 613 Avenue Create this month, hope to see you in future challenges.
    Elaine DT

    KraftiKards (my blog)
    613 Avenue Create DT
    AAA Birthday DT
    Peace on Earth Christmas DT
    Simply Clean and Simple DT
    Love to Scrap DT
    Love to Craft DT
    Mix it up DT
    Merry Little Christmas DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful card. Thank you for joining us at Penny's Paper-Crafty Challenge. Greetings Sylvia DT.

    ReplyDelete

Hi There. I hope you enjoyed your visit to my blog. Thank you for taking the time to comment. Hope to see you again soon