Pages

Friday 25 August 2023

Football Boy

Hi Everyone

Here I am sharing another inspiration for the Pink Gem Etsy Shop 



For this card I have used the recently released Football Boy Digi Stamp I paired him up with the goal from the Football Digi Stamps Set 
 
I have coloured him and the scene using Copics
 
Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog and share this card with me.  Please leave me a comment to let me know what you think.

I would just like to remind all my crafty friends out there to come on over and join the Pink Gem Facebook Group  You will see lots of inspiration over there and see the New Releases as they arrive in the shop! 

Hope to see you again soon

 

5 comments:

  1. The cutest little soccer player ever!!
    Thank you for joining our challenge at The Sisterhood!
    Diane TSH DT
    {Nellies Nest}
    {The Sisterhood}
    {Triple B}
    {Simply Clean & Simple} NEW

    ReplyDelete
  2. The details in the background are fabulous - great colouring! Thanks for sharing with us at HLS Birthday :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous coloring and the background!!

    Thank you for joining us at the Crafts Galore Encore Challenge.
    ~ DT Dagmara

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! What a gorgeous scene you've created here! What a wonderful card! Thank you so much for joining us at Krafty Chicks Challenge this week xoxoox

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW!! Wonderfully colored!!! SUPER FAB male card!
    Thanks for joining in the Krafty Chicks Challenge - "ALL OCCASIONS"
    -HUGS
    -Kimberly (Guesting this month of August at the Krafty Chicks Challenge)

    ReplyDelete

Hi There. I hope you enjoyed your visit to my blog. Thank you for taking the time to comment. Hope to see you again soon