Pages

Tuesday 8 August 2023

Dive Deep

Hi Everyone

Here is my latest DT creation for Sweet November Stamps
 
 
 
This months challenge in the Friends of Sweet November Facebook Group is Anything Goes/Summer and I am here with a quick reminder for you

For my card I have used Clear Stamp Journey and coloured her and the scene up using Copics

I used one of the fish stamps in the background from the Horizon Lines - Under the Sea stamp set

I would like to enter this card into the following Challenges
 
 

Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog and share this card with me.  Please leave me a comment to let me know what you think.  Hope to see you again soon 

 

6 comments:

  1. Fabulous card, you've done a great job coloring her hair, and love the water with the light going through it. Thanks for sharing with us at Krafty Chicks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lisa: your mermaid card is fin-tastic!!! Thanks for continuing to support TFATU! --Becca

    ReplyDelete
  3. A gorgeous card
    Thank you for joining us at Penny's Paper Crafty Challenge good luck Ginny DT
    Penny's Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  4. How adorable is this, Lisa! Such a magical scene looking through and viewing her with her treasure! So happy you visited the sea with us at Path of Positivity! ~Katrina

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just beautiful Thanks for sharing over at 613 Avenue Create this month, hope to see you in future challenges.
    Elaine DT

    KraftiKards (my blog)
    613 Avenue Create DT
    AAA Birthday DT
    Peace on Earth Christmas DT
    Simply Clean and Simple DT
    Love to Scrap DT
    Love to Craft DT
    Mix it up DT
    Merry Little Christmas DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello, what a wonderful card you have made - as always your colouring and scenes are just perfect! Thanks for joining in with us at Crafty Calendar Challenges this month, Sarah - DT.

    ReplyDelete

Hi There. I hope you enjoyed your visit to my blog. Thank you for taking the time to comment. Hope to see you again soon