Pages

Saturday 19 August 2023

Lovin from the Coven

Hi Everyone

Here is my latest DT creation for Sweet November Stamps
 
 
 
I just cannot get enough of these new clear stamps.  This card was made using Lovin from the Coven clear stamp set.  You can find lots of inspiration using these new clear sets in the Friends of Sweet November Facebook Group
 
I used Memento Dew Drop London Fog ink and a brick wall stencil to create the background.  The rest I coloured using Copics and a clear star gelly roll pen
 
I would like to enter this card into the following Challenges
 
 

 
Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog and share this card with me.  Please leave me a comment to let me know what you think.  Hope to see you again soon 

 



7 comments:

  1. I checked out the stamp set and it's adorable, and so is your card (as usual!). Thanks for playing at The Paper Funday Challenge and we hope you'll share again soon.
    Donna xx
    Paper Funday Challenge
    Inspiration Station Challenge
    Beautiful Blossoms Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lisa: Thanks for sharing your Halloween card with us at MTTC! The stenciled brick wall pattern I'm sure gets used lots! Good design to have in your stash. The card is cute! --Becca/DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW another FABULOUS creation! Love your style! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our STENCIL FUN challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often.

    Darlene
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS
    Co-Owner … Can You Handle the Pressure, Double D, Four Seasons, Peace On Earth,Stencil Fun, Simply Clean & Simple, Two Old Bats, Triple B

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome card and image! Thanks for sharing with us at the Jan's Digi Stamps Challenge.
    Donna xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Another fun, [awesome] colored image! Thanks for joining in at HLS Stencil

    ReplyDelete
  6. Another awesome card. Love these Halloween images. Thank you for sharing with us over here at the Worldwide Crafters and Colorists Challenge and best of luck with your entry. Love to see you join in each month. Thank you.
    Gale DT for

    https://.bloworldwidecrafterscoloristschallenge.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love these images and the colors you have used. Thank you for linking up with us over at Penny's Challenge. Best of luck, Jana DT

    ReplyDelete

Hi There. I hope you enjoyed your visit to my blog. Thank you for taking the time to comment. Hope to see you again soon