Pages

Saturday 29 July 2023

Naughty Puddin

Hi Everyone

Here is my latest DT creation for Sweet November Stamps
 
 
 
The current Anything Goes/Christmas in July Challenge is running until 31st July in the Friends of Sweet November Facebook Group and here is a touch of inspiration for you incase you would like to play along
 
That means there are only two days left to get your entries in!
 

For my reminder card I have used Reindeer Games: Puddin together with the sign that is in the Reindeer Games: Scene Builder Set and the Gnome Home Holiday Builder Set
 
Puddin has decided to visit Santa in the Elf Village to convince him that he should be on the Good List!
 
I have coloured this whole scene using Copics
 
I would like to enter this card into the following Challenges
 
 

 
Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog and share this card with me.  Please leave me a comment to let me know what you think.  Hope to see you again soon

 


 

6 comments:

  1. geweldige kaart. Zeer mooi.
    Very nice card.
    Kom kijken naar mijn groep: Claudia's Kaartjes

    Hier verkoop ik allerhande artikelen en ook mijn handgemaakte kaarten.
    Ook kan je er volgen welke workshops er gepland staan.

    Creatieve Groetjes Claudia

    Mijn FB groep: Claudia's Kaartjes

    You tube:Claudia's Kaartjes

    Blog:Claudia's Kaartjes

    Creative Christmas 

    Girlz makes Guyz Cards

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lisa this is another adorable card. I absolutely love that little reindeer. Thank you for sharing over at Penny's Challenge. Best of luck, Jana DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute Lisa! Thanks for sharing your sweet card with us at Sweet Stampin' for our 'Christmas in July' Challenge. Gorgeous entry. Hugs, Wends xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awe! He's super cute Lisa! I love the wintry scene and that sentiment cracks me up! Thanks for sharing this with us at the Sparkles Monthly Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What an amazing scene and amazing colouring - a great card. Thank you for joining us at The Holly and Ivy Christmas Challenge xx Lynda/Loopyloo DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your card just keeps getting cuter and cuter! Thanks for joining us over at Crafter's Cafe. Best of luck and hope to see you again soon. DT~Jana

    ReplyDelete

Hi There. I hope you enjoyed your visit to my blog. Thank you for taking the time to comment. Hope to see you again soon