Pages

Sunday 2 July 2023

Christmas Fairies Gift Bag

Hi Everyone

Here is my latest DT creation for Sweet November Stamps
 
 
 
This is my final post for this weekend with some inspiration for the Christmas in July Event that is running in the Friends of Sweet November Facebook Group
 
I really hope you have found time to come and play along.
 
I made another Gift Bag from the same Cardmaking Kit that I used for yesterdays bag and I still have so much left.  These kits really are value for money.
 
The Images I chose to decorate this bag with are from the Sweet Christmas Fairies Clear Stamp Set and I have coloured them with Copics and added Diamond Sparkles Glitter to them.
 
I would like to enter this Gift Bag into the following Challenges
 
 


 
Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog and share this Gift Bag with me.  Please leave me a comment to let me know what you think.  Hope to see you again soon

 

 

7 comments:

  1. Such a sweet gift bag - love the characters. Thanks for sharing with us at Double Trouble :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another adorable gift bag! Love those cute fairies with their sweets, great design. Thanks for sharing with us at Double Trouble and at Krafty Chicks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Lisa, your gift bag looks awesome and I'm sure will be VERY well received! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Peace On Earth challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often.

    Darlene
    Co-Owner
    PEACE ON EARTH
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS

    More challenge fun beginning July 7th … check it out … SIMPLY CLEAN & SIMPLE

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the decorate bag with patterned paper and the cute little images... color beautifully. Thanks again for sharing your card with us at Double Trouble.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Adorable!!! Thanks so much for participating in our LIL PATCH OF CRAFTY FRIENDS challenge!!! I appreciate that you play along and I enjoy visiting your blog!! Have a happy crafty day!! Deanne at A Little Bit O’ Paper

    ReplyDelete
  6. These wee little sweet dessert fairies delivering holiday treats are adorable!! Thanks for sharing again at TFATU! --Becca/owner

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely work. Thank you for joining The Fairy and The Unicorn and Creative Fingers. Hope to see you again,

    ReplyDelete

Hi There. I hope you enjoyed your visit to my blog. Thank you for taking the time to comment. Hope to see you again soon