Pages

Tuesday 4 July 2023

Rosy Posy Fairy

 Hi Everyone

Here I am sharing another inspiration for the Pink Gem Etsy Shop 



For this card I have used the recently released Rosy Posy Fairy
 
 I have coloured her using Copics and added a touch of sparkle to her wings (which you can't see in the photo) using a clear star gel pen
 
To cut the shape and layers I used Spellbinders and GoKreate dies

Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog and share this card with me.  Please leave me a comment to let me know what you think.

I would just like to remind all my crafty friends out there to come on over and join the Pink Gem Facebook Group  You will see lots of inspiration over there and see the New Releases as they arrive in the shop! 

Hope to see you again soon 
 

 
 

10 comments:

  1. Awe, a very cute Angelic creation, Lisa! Thank you for sharing your circular charmer with us at Jan's Digi Blog Challenge. Looking forward to seeing you again soon!
    Hug,
    Jan
    (Owner & Illustrator of Jan's Digi Stamp Shop)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very beautiful card and image!!
    Thank you for joining our challenge at Triple B!
    Diane TB Co-Owner
    {Nellies Nest}
    {Triple B}
    {Simply Clean & Simple} Coming July 7th

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful card, the lovely image is beautifully coloured. Thank you for joining in the Crafty Calendar Challenge this month.
    Liz xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your colouring is fabulous - gorgeous work! Thanks for sharing with us at HLS Birthday :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my goodness - this is absolutely gorgeous! I love this image and your colouring is just awesome. A great card shape too - a really stunning card! Thanks so much for sharing at Passion for Markers this week. Hugs, Karen x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lisa, your colouring is outstanding! This is so striking! Thanks for sharing it with us at Passion for Markers!
    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a stunning shaped card Lisa. The image is gorgeous and your colouring is fantastic. Thanks for joining us at Passion for Markers this week. Hugs, Denise x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lisa love the richness of your colouring and thanks for sharing at PFM

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a fabulous and dramatic card! Superably colored! Thanks for sharing at TFATU! --Becca/owner

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely card. Thank you for joining The Fairy and The Unicorn. Hope to see you again,

    ReplyDelete

Hi There. I hope you enjoyed your visit to my blog. Thank you for taking the time to comment. Hope to see you again soon