Pages

Saturday 1 July 2023

Luminous Lucille Gift Bag

Hi Everyone

Here is my latest DT creation for Sweet November Stamps
 
 
 
We are having a Christmas in July Event in the Friends of Sweet November Facebook Group this weekend and here is my second inspiration project

Did you know that Sweet November Stamps do Card Kits?  You can find them in the store HERE
 
I don't often use patterned papers on my cards anymore but I do love to use them on my Gift Bags and these kits are perfect.  You get papers and embellishments to play with!  The only thing I added from my own stash was the red gems.
 
The Image I used for this bag is Luminous Lucille and I coloured her with Copics and added some Diamond Sparkles Glitter.  The paper in this kit also has sparkle on it so this is one sparkly bag!
 
I would like to enter this Gift Bag into the following Challenges
 
 

 
Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog and share this Gift Bag with me.  Please leave me a comment to let me know what you think.  Hope to see you again soon

 

8 comments:

  1. What a sweet gift bag - love the sentiment! Thanks for sharing with us at Double Trouble :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. A fabulous gift bag
    Thank you for joining us at Crafty Catz Challenge Blog good luck Ginny DT for Crafty Catz Challenge Blog
    My Blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the idea of creating a gift bag in place of a card, turned out very nice! Thanks for sharing with us at Double Trouble!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable gift bag, love the image and coloring is perfect. Love the embellishment used on the bag. Thanks for sharing with us at Double Trouble.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card design! Thanks for sharing with us at The Holly and Ivy Christmas Challenge. Anita DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. a beautiful creations i love the stamp and the details
    thanks for joining us at the holly and the ivy christmas
    hugs Ellen DT H&I

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a sweet image and I love the card design! Thanks for sharing it with us at The Holly and Ivy Christmas Challenge!
    Hugs, Kate (Cards a la Kate)!

    ReplyDelete
  8. A lovely design for a gift bag, it's very pretty.
    Thank you for joining in with the Crafts Galore Encore July Challenge “Anything Goes”. Good luck x

    ReplyDelete

Hi There. I hope you enjoyed your visit to my blog. Thank you for taking the time to comment. Hope to see you again soon