Pages

Saturday 8 July 2023

Monochrome Blue Woodland Scene

Hi Everyone

Here is my latest DT creation for Sweet November Stamps
 
 
 
The current Anything Goes/Christmas in July Challenge is running until 31st July in the Friends of Sweet November Facebook Group and here is a touch of inspiration for you incase you would like to play along
 
For my card I have used the Drop it like its cold clear stamp set

This is the second time I have made a card using this tree scene.  I followed one of Amy Youngs videos for my original card but was so pleased that I actually remembered how to do it for this one and I might have another one to share soon in another colour lol!
 
I would like to enter this card into the following Challenges
 
 

 
Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog and share this card with me.  Please leave me a comment to let me know what you think.  Hope to see you again soon

 


12 comments:

  1. Absolutely adorably cute, what a fun scene you have created!!
    Thank you for joining our challenge at Peace On Earth!
    Diane POE Co-Owner
    {Nellies Nest}
    {Peace On Earth}
    {Triple B}
    {Simply Clean & Simple} NEW

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet images, great coloring and scene building! Thanks for playing along at the Jan's Digi Stamps Challenge.
    Donna xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorabole image and card! Thank you for sharing with us at Peace on Earth Christmas Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a creative use of the monochromatic color scheme, looks wonderful! Thanks for sharing with us at Krafty Chicks!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this - the image, the colours, everything! Thanks for sharing with us at HLS Christmas :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a cute card! Thank you for joining us at Penny's challenges. Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Adorable monochromatic snow scene, Lisa! Thank you for sharing your frosty creation with us at Jan's Digi Blog Challenge. Good Luck! Hope to see you each month for a new challenge.
    Hugs,
    Jan
    (Owner & Illustrator of Jan's Digi Stamp Shop)

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is so cute! I love how you colored it up

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you for joining in at The Most Magical Time of the Year with your wonderful project! Val - DT
    https://mostmagicaltimeoftheyear.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fabulous frosty card! The trees are beautifully done and the friends are super cute. Thanks for joining us at Happy Little Stampers ~ Christmas Challenge

    sue n.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wonderful creation! I love background!
    Thank-you for joining us at the Crafts Galore Encore Challenge July "ATG".
    Ileanaxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great card - thanks for sharing it with us at Jan's Digi Stamps Challenge.

    Helen x
    DT

    ReplyDelete

Hi There. I hope you enjoyed your visit to my blog. Thank you for taking the time to comment. Hope to see you again soon