Pages

Sunday 2 July 2023

Snowy Fun on the Bridge

Hi Everyone

Here is my latest DT creation for Sweet November Stamps
 
 
 
It is day 2 of the Christmas in July Event that is running in the Friends of Sweet November Facebook Group  If you haven't managed to play along yet there is still time.  Games will remain open until 10pm (UK Time) on Monday 3rd July
 
For my first inspiration card today I have used Dancer and Dasher Bundle together with the Kissing Bridge and the tree from the North Pole Friends Background Builder
 
I coloured this whole scene using Copics and a white gel pen 
 
I would like to enter this card into the following Challenges
 
 

Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog and share this card with me.  Please leave me a comment to let me know what you think.  Hope to see you again soon

 


 

10 comments:

  1. I LOVE this, so adorably cute and colored so beautifully too!
    Thank you for joining our challenge at Peace On Earth!
    Diane POE Co-Owner
    {Nellies Nest}
    {Peace On Earth}
    {Triple B}
    {Simply Clean & Simple} Coming July 7th

    ReplyDelete
  2. These deer are just too too cute... again fantastic coloring and love this scene as well. Thanks again for bringing these dear deer to us at Double Trouble. And I just came back from the FB page and found the Friends of Sweet November interesting.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great colouring! So cute as well. Thanks for sharing your deer with us at Critter Crazy, CarolG

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww, another beyond adorable pair and gorgeous scene you've created! Stunning! Thanks for sharing another gorgeous creation with us at Sweet Stampin' for our 'No Designer Paper' challenge. Hugs, Wends xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely card and colouring thanks for sharing at Crafty Catz

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely card Thanks for sharing over at Peace on Earth Christmas and hope to see you in future challenges.
    Elaine DT

    KraftiKards (my blog)
    613 Avenue Create DT
    AAA Birthday DT
    Peace on Earth Christmas DT
    Simply Clean and Simple DT
    Love to Scrap DT
    Love to Craft DT
    Mix it up DT
    Merry Little Christmas DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lisa, another wonderful example of your coloring talents! Those frolicking dear look like might be up to something on the kissing bridge :-) Thank you for joining us here at Double Trouble for our holiday theme!!! -Donna

    ReplyDelete
  8. What cute deer! And amazing coloring! Such a darling card. Thanks for sharing your Christmas in July card with us at Double Trouble! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. So cute, Lisa! The deer are wonderfully colored and having such fun against that fabulous background. Thank you for playing along with us at Double Trouble Challenge #142. -- Melanie R.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Cute Christmas card. I love it. Thank you for joining us at the Crafts Galore Encore Challenge.
    Hugs
    Danka
    Twórcze pasje Danki {My Blog}

    ReplyDelete

Hi There. I hope you enjoyed your visit to my blog. Thank you for taking the time to comment. Hope to see you again soon