Pages

Saturday 1 July 2023

Angel in the Clouds

Hi Everyone

Today is the start of this months challenge over at Pearly Sparkles Challenge
 

The theme for this month is Christmas in July (any excuse for a bit of Christmas crafting lol!!)

I have used this image from Alicia Bel called Angel and coloured her and her cnowy cloud scene using Copics a clear star gel pen and a white gel pen

This background is one I did a while ago following one of the videos from Adventures in Coloring with Amy but I went back for this card and tried it on my own.  Still a bit more practice needed but I am pretty happy with how it turned out
 
I would like to enter this card into the following Challenges
 
 

 
Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog and share this card with me.  Please leave me a comment to let me know what you think.  Hope to see you again soon

 

 

12 comments:

  1. Lovely card. Thank you for joining the challenges at The Fairy and the Unicorn and Creative Fingers. Hope to see you again,.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card and background love the gorgeous image beautifully coloured
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  3. What an fabulous card, the shading and coloring are amazing! Thanks for joining us at Krafty Chicks.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card!!! As guest designer at KRAFTY CHICKS for the month of June I thank you so much for participating in the challenge!!! I enjoyed visiting your blog!! Have a happy crafty day!! Deanne at A Little Bit O’ Paper

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous colouring - that sky and clouds look amazing. Thank you for joining us at The Holly and Ivy Christmas Challenge xx Lynda/Loopyloo DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my, the image is adorable and fantastic coloring, love the purples and blues together, and your use of gel pens... background and snowly clouds are perfect for this image. Thanks for sharing with us at Double Trouble.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lisa, such beautiful coloring! You've added so much depth and texture with your colorist talents!! Thank you so much for sharing your card and creativity with us at Double Trouble for our "Christmas in July" challenge!!! -Donna

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wowza! Your coloring is absolutely amazing! This turned out lovely. Thanks for sharing your Christmas in July card with us at Double Trouble! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely card. Thanks for sharing it with us at the Crafty Catz Challenge Janet DT.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks for continuing to support TFATU! Your beautiful angel is shown wonderfully on her cloud 'carpet' with a dramatic evening sky! Well done! --Becca/owner

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautifully colored, Lisa! I am loving your angel dressed in purple. Great background, too. Thank you for playing along with us at Double Trouble Challenge #142. -- Melanie R.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful creation and loving your angel! Thank you so much for joining The Holly and Ivy Christmas Challenge! Anita DT

    ReplyDelete

Hi There. I hope you enjoyed your visit to my blog. Thank you for taking the time to comment. Hope to see you again soon