Pages

Wednesday 5 July 2023

SN Gal Soleil

Hi Everyone

Here is my latest DT creation for Sweet November Stamps
 
 
 
I am stepping away from Christmas just for a couple of days lol.  I am moving back to the new summer clear stamps and this is SN Gal Soleil  
 
I have teamed her up with one of the cliff scene stamps to create this scene
 
The sky/clouds I did with Distress Ink and a cloud die

If you would like to see more inspiration with the clear stamps and digi stamps from the store then please join the Friends of Sweet November Facebook Group where you will find lots

I would like to enter this card into the following Challenges
 
 

 
 
 
Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog and share this card with me.  Please leave me a comment to let me know what you think.  Hope to see you again soon

 

8 comments:

  1. Perfect summer time creation, Lisa! Thank you for sharing your beachy creation with us at Jan's Digi Blog Challenge. So glad you agreed to Guest Design with us this month!
    Hugs,
    Jan
    (Owner & Illustrator of Jan's Digi Stamp Shop)

    ReplyDelete
  2. A lovely summer feel to your card, many thanks for joining us at Allsorts and using the Summertime option.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful stamp and colouring, she looks lost in her own world enjoying a peaceful stroll on the beach, it's a fabulous card Lisa.
    Thank you for joining in at Crafty Calendar this month.
    Chris
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a beautiful beach scene and gorgeous colors!
    Thank you so much for joining us at Allsorts challenge this week!
    Ellie
    Ellibelle's Corner

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such great coloring with your scene! Nothing more summer and wonderful than a walk on the beach. Thank you so much for sharing at Allsorts this week.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulously fun scene you have created!!
    Thank you for joining our challenge at The Four Seasons and The Sisterhood!
    Diane FS Co-Owner and TSH DT
    {Nellies Nest}
    {Four Seasons}
    {Triple B}
    {Simply Clean & Simple} Coming July 7th

    ReplyDelete
  7. so pretty -
    Thanks for sharing over at 613 Avenue Create this month, hope to see you in future challenges.
    Elaine DT

    KraftiKards (my blog)
    613 Avenue Create DT
    AAA Birthday DT
    Peace on Earth Christmas DT
    Simply Clean and Simple DT
    Love to Scrap DT
    Love to Craft DT
    Mix it up DT
    Merry Little Christmas DT

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fabulous coloring on this beautiful beach scene! I am now dreaming of the beach. So glad you joined us at Jan's Digi Stamp Challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Hi There. I hope you enjoyed your visit to my blog. Thank you for taking the time to comment. Hope to see you again soon