Pages

Sunday 23 July 2023

Summer Breeze

Hi Everyone
Here is my latest DT creation for Sweet November Stamps
 
 
 
The Newsletter is out and in your email boxes this morning (if you subscribed that is!)
 
If you are not subscribed then you missed out on this gorgeous free digi stamp.  There is a free one every month for Newsletter Subscribers so if you don't want to miss out on next months head to The Store and sign up!

 As soon as I saw this image I knew what I wanted to do with her.  One of my favourite Authors is Lucy Clarke and she writes her books in her beach hut.
 
As this image had a book in her hands it reminded me of her set up so that's the scene I aimed for
 
The beach hut background digi stamp can be found in the store HERE
 
You get three different looking beach huts in the set and some accessories too!
 
I would like to enter this card into the following Challenges
 
 

 
Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog and share this card with me.  Please leave me a comment to let me know what you think.  Hope to see you again soon

 

 

 
 



7 comments:

  1. A very sweet image and card, thanks for sharing at Allsorts this week.
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous and lovely card!
    Thank you for sharing at Allsorts;-))m

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a sweet summery card, many thanks for sharing with us at Allsorts challenge this week.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  4. A wonderful scene. Thank you for sharing with us at Allsorts.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is really incredible, Lisa! Fantastic coloring (as always ;-D) and I love the background. Thanks for supporting our challenge over at LeAnn's World 101 this month. Hope to see you playing regularly, and good luck in the draw.
    NanaConnie DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a beautifull card, thanks for sharing it with us at the LeAnn's World 101 Challenge Blog.
    Hugs Ilonka DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful creation! Thank you for sharing with us over at The Creative Crafters.
    ~ Sherry DT/Admin xx

    ReplyDelete

Hi There. I hope you enjoyed your visit to my blog. Thank you for taking the time to comment. Hope to see you again soon