Pages

Monday 10 July 2023

Virtual Retreat Stamps!

Hi Everyone

Here is my latest DT creation for Sweet November Stamps
 
 
 
The current Anything Goes/Christmas in July  Challenge is running until 31st July in the Friends of Sweet November Facebook Group but I am not here with a reminder for that this time! 
 
I am here to share the exciting news about Sweet November Stamps Virtual Retreat that is happening on 29th & 30th of July
 

 
Eeeek its going to be so fabulous.  You can choose whether to purchase the digi stamps or the physical stamps package.  You can find them in the store HERE
 
They are based around Big Foot and Camping theme!!
 
I got to play with the clear stamps ahead of time and here is one of the cards I have made
 
I coloured this whole scene using Copics
 
I would like to enter this card into the following Challenges
 
 
 
 
Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog and share this card with me.  Please leave me a comment to let me know what you think.  Hope to see you again soon

 


 

9 comments:

  1. cute walking trail scene on your card, Lisa!! Thanks for sharing with MTTC! --Becca

    ReplyDelete
  2. He is stunning lisa, this is a very pretty scene, Im so looking forward to the retreat.
    Thank you so much for joining us at Crafty Catz Challenge,
    this week we hope you will join us again,
    Crafty hugs,
    Bridget

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card, such a cute scene. Thank you for joining in the Crafty Calendar Challenge this month.
    Liz xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Es una tarjeta preciosa! Invita a caminar
    Gracias por unirte a The Corrosive Challenge (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great scene, and that Big Foot is just too adorable. Thanks for inspiring us at the Paper Funday Challenge. We hope you'll share again soon.
    Donna xx
    Beautiful Blossoms Challenge
    Paper Funday Challenge
    Inspiration Station Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for linking to FQGS!!! We love anything country/rural/outdoors! And your Big Foot playing peekaboo with the little hiker is such a great subject for FQGS! Super cute card! --Becca

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lisa, living alal my life in bigfoot country, I absolutely LOVE your card. I can just imagine bigfoot doing this. Thank you for linking up with us over at Penny's Challenge. Best of luck, Jana DT

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lisa, This is a perfect outdoor/country card! Great coloring and the image is just too cute! Thanks for playing along at FQGS this challenge. NanaConnie DT

    ReplyDelete
  9. What an amazing scene you built.
    Thank you for joining us at Happy Little Stampers anything goes Birthday challenge.
    Happy crafting!
    Catherine x DT
    PS sorry I am a little late in visiting - it was a busy month and I’m now on catch up for last months blogs x but better late than never 😀

    ReplyDelete

Hi There. I hope you enjoyed your visit to my blog. Thank you for taking the time to comment. Hope to see you again soon