Pages

Saturday 15 July 2023

Baby Bominable in the Woods

Hi Everyone

Here is my latest DT creation for Sweet November Stamps
 
 
 
The current Anything Goes/Christmas in July Challenge is running until 31st July in the Friends of Sweet November Facebook Group and I am here with another monochrome Christmas Woodland Scene (apart from the star lol)

For this card I have used the clear stamp set Baby Bominable
 
I have coloured this scene in green so now I have a pink, a blue and a green woodland scene with different characters lol!
 
I coloured this whole scene using Copics
 
I would like to enter this card into the following Challenges
 
 

 
 
Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog and share this card with me.  Please leave me a comment to let me know what you think.  Hope to see you again soon

 


 

10 comments:

  1. Lisa this is just adorable! The golden yellow star really pops out from the lovely shades of green you've chosen. It's a perfect fit for our challenge at Fab/n/ Funky. thanks so much for joining in .
    Chris
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my, how adorable are these lil monsters! Thanks for sharing with us at the Jan's Digi Stamps Challenge.
    Donna xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a sweet Mono card.
    Thank you for joining in with us at Fab'n'Funky Challenges.
    Buffy (DT) x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm popping back in to say Thanks for inspiring us with your lovely card at the Paper Funday Challenge. We appreciate your support.
    Donna xx
    Paper Funday Challenge
    Beautiful Blossoms Challenge
    Inspiration Station Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, this card is awesome! The design, colors, and overall composition are impressive. If you're open to exploring more opportunities to showcase your talent, I encourage you to consider participating in another exciting challenge: Park Hopping My Happy Place. Your contribution would undoubtedly add an extra spark of creativity to the challenge. Have a great week!
    Cheers, Makira
    https://parkhoppingmyhappyplace.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Loving the green yetis!!! Amazing background setting as well. Thanks so much for playing with the HLS Christmas challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Amazing Christmas card! You picked the right colours for the Abominable! Love your colouring. So happy you played along with Krafty Chicks Challenge this week.
    Diane - DT

    ReplyDelete
  8. Super cute! I love the monochrome effect.

    Thank you for joining the Jan’s Digital Stamps challenge.

    Monica C. DT Jan’s Digital Stamps

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very Cute Monochromatic winter scene, Lisa! Thank you for sharing your play bominables with us at Jan's Digi Blog Challenge. Good Luck! Looking forward to seeing you again soon!
    Hugs,
    Jan
    (Owner & Illustrator of Jan's Digi Stamp Shop)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you for joining in at The Most Magical Time of the Year with your wonderful project! Val - DT
    https://mostmagicaltimeoftheyear.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Hi There. I hope you enjoyed your visit to my blog. Thank you for taking the time to comment. Hope to see you again soon