Pages

Monday 3 July 2023

Sunny on the Beach

Hi Everyone

Here is my latest DT creation for Sweet November Stamps
 
 
We had a great Christmas in July weekend in the Friends of Sweet November Facebook Group but now I am back to sharing a touch of summer
 
For this card I used the recently released clear stamp called SN Gal Sunny and put her together with theSeaside Cliffs Background Builder Clear Stamp Set 
 
I have coloured this whole scene using Copics
 
I would like to enter this card into the following Challenges
 
 


Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog and share this card with me.  Please leave me a comment to let me know what you think.  Hope to see you again soon

 

7 comments:

  1. Such a lovely summer scene, many thanks for sharing with us at Allsorts Summertime theme this week.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card. Thank you for joining in the Allsorts Challenge this week and choosing to use the Sumertime option.
    Liz xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. A fabulous image and card. Thanks for joining us at Passion For Markers this week.
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, a beautifully created summer scene, I want to be her walking along the beach!!
    Thank you for joining our challenge at The Four Seasons and The Sisterhood of Crafters!
    Diane FS Co-Owner and TSH DT
    {Nellies Nest}
    {Four Seasons}
    {Triple B}
    {Simply Clean & Simple} Coming July 7th

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely beach scene. Great colours. Thank you for joining us at 613 Avenue Create this month. Hope to see you back here again soon. Judy DT https://avenue613.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Perfect for our challenge!
    Very happy to see this in our mailbox at 613 Avenue Create.
    Please come back again!
    The best of luck with your entry.
    Jackie, DT member at 613 xx

    ReplyDelete

Hi There. I hope you enjoyed your visit to my blog. Thank you for taking the time to comment. Hope to see you again soon