Pages

Wednesday 28 June 2023

Aloha to you!

Hi Everyone

Here is my latest DT creation for Sweet November Stamps
 
 
 
The current Anything Goes/Mermaid Challenge is running until 30th June in the Friends of Sweet November Facebook Group and here is a touch of inspiration for you incase you would like to play along
 
Only two days left to enter and wowzer its going to take me some time to load in all the entries for Mr Random!!
 
For my final reminder of this challenge I have gone with the Anything Goes Side of the theme.  I have used the newly released Aloha Wees clear stamp set together with some of the older sets to create this scene

This girl is full of Sass!

I have coloured the scene using Copics and a white gel pen
 
I would like to enter this card into the following Challenges
 
 
 
Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog and share this card with me.  Please leave me a comment to let me know what you think.  Hope to see you again soon

 

 


7 comments:

  1. Adorable image and you've created the perfect setting for her, a beautiful card Lisa.
    Thank you for sharing at Sweet Stampin'
    Chris
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awe ... she's so adorable! Fabulous scene you have created! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Sisterhood of Crafters challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often.

    Darlene
    Owner
    Sisterhood of Crafters
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS

    More challenge fun beginning July 7th … check it out … SIMPLY CLEAN & SIMPLE

    ReplyDelete
  3. Darling card, your water and the waves look great, actually the whole background is amazing! Thanks for sharing with us at Double Trouble!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a cute scene - your colouring and scene creation is fabulous! Thanks for sharing with us at Double Trouble :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sassy and so cute... love the scene you created. Thanks for sharing with us at Double Trouble.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a adorable scene. And I love your coloring. Thank you for joining our Penny's Paper-Crafty challenge blog. Good luck with your entry.

    Crafty Hugs, Renske Penny's DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful creation! Thank you for sharing with us over at Worldwide Crafters and Colorists Challenge.
    ~ Sherry DT/Admin/Coordinator xx

    ReplyDelete

Hi There. I hope you enjoyed your visit to my blog. Thank you for taking the time to comment. Hope to see you again soon