Pages

Wednesday 21 June 2023

Sunbathing Atlantica

Hi Everyone

Here is my latest DT creation for Sweet November Stamps
 
 
 
The current Anything Goes/Mermaid Challenge is running until 30th June in the Friends of Sweet November Facebook Group and here is a touch of inspiration for you incase you would like to play along
 
For this card I have used the clear stamp called SN Gal Atlantica 
 
I used this background scene for a card recently and I loved it so much I thought I would do it again lol!
 
I coloured this whole scene using Copics
 
I would like to enter this card into the following Challenges
 
 
 
Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog and share this card with me.  Please leave me a comment to let me know what you think.  Hope to see you again soon

 


8 comments:

  1. What a pretty mermaid! I absolutely love the colors you made this card with! And your coloring is fabulous. Thanks for also adding this one to the Double Trouble gallery for our summer challenge! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lisa, what a fun card for our Double Trouble "On a Warm Summer's Day" challenge! Your coloring with Copic markers is so BEAUTIFUL!! Nothing like a secluded beach to get your mermaid time in! Thank you so much for sharing your beautiful card and wonderful creative talents with us!!! -Donna

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely, I agree with the sentiment as well.

    ReplyDelete
  4. A beautiful card
    Thank you for joining us at Penny's Paper Crafty Challenge good luck Ginny DT
    Penny's Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card and beautiful image. Love that background scene too. Thanks for joining us over on the QKR Stampede Challenge Blog.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the beach scene you created and the coloring of your mermaid is beautiful... she looks quite happy laying on the sand. Thanks for sharing your fun card with us at Double Trouble and don't forget to enter your card with our partner at Color Dare as you have met their requirement to use at least 3 or more of the colors in their inspirational photo. Hope to see you there at http://colormyheartcolordare.blogspot.com/2023/06/Challenge-552.html

    ReplyDelete
  7. such a lovely card and thanks for sharing at Crafty Catz this week Love this image

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the mermaid lying on the beach, Lisa! She is colored so beautifully and the background scene is fabulous. Thank you for playing along with us at Double Trouble Challenge #140. -- Melanie R.

    ReplyDelete

Hi There. I hope you enjoyed your visit to my blog. Thank you for taking the time to comment. Hope to see you again soon