Pages

Friday 2 June 2023

Butterfly Daisy Scene

Hi Everyone
 
Here is my latest DT project for  Conie Fong Art
 

 
For a bit of fun a lot of the DT are all posting today in the Facebook Group and all their projects are Fairy Themed.  For my card I have used Butterfly Daisy which you can find in the store HERE
 
I coloured this scene using Copics, a white Gel pen and added sparkle to her wings using a Wink of Stella Pen
 
I would like to enter this card into the following Challenges
 
 

 

Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog and share this card with me.  Please leave me a comment to let me know what you think.
 
 If you love Conie Fong Art Images please come and join our Conie Fong Art Facebook Group  You can see lots of inspiration in there from both DT and Fans and we also run a challenge that you may like to enter!  We are also on Instagram where you can see fun reels and more inspiration so please follow us over there too by clicking HERE

Hope to see you again soon

 


 

6 comments:

  1. Awesome card. Thank you for joining us at Penny's Paper-Crafty Challenge. Greetings Sylvia DT.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card. Fun choice of colors. Thanks for playing our challenge at Cupcake Inspirations! Have a crafty day!

    Revati DT Member/CIC

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card again Lisa thanks for sharing at Crafty Catz this week

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Lisa, as always your colouring is perfect! Gorgeous card. Thanks for joining in with us this week at Sweet Stampin'. Sarah - DT.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your little scene is exquisite!! I love the coloring you did on this. Such a gorgeous card. Thank you for joining us this round at Cupcake Inspirations Challenge!!

    Nora
    DT Member
    Cupcake Inspirations

    ReplyDelete

Hi There. I hope you enjoyed your visit to my blog. Thank you for taking the time to comment. Hope to see you again soon