Pages

Monday 19 June 2023

Pink Paisley

Hi Everyone

Here is my latest DT creation for Sweet November Stamps
 
 
Here is another card from me featuring one of the new clear stamps that were released into the store this past Saturday
 
This young lady is called Paisley and I decided to go all Pink with her
 
I coloured her using Copics and added Diamond Sparkles Glitter to the HB2U

I would like to enter this card into the following Challenges
 
 

Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog and share this card with me.  Please leave me a comment to let me know what you think.  Hope to see you again soon

 


7 comments:

  1. Wow thats a fabulous image and card
    Thanks again for sharing at Passion for Markers

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another gorgeous card Lisa. The image is adorable and your colouring is fantastic. Love the glittery sentiment. Thanks for joining us at Passion for Markers this week. Hugs, Denise x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable card!!! As guest designer at KRAFTY CHICKS for the month of June I thank you so much for participating in the challenge!!! I enjoyed visiting your blog!! Have a happy crafty day!! Deanne at A Little Bit O’ Paper

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous CAS design, Lisa - I love your balloon colouring! Thanks for joining in our CAS challenge at Passion for Markers, Juliexx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Darling image, love the pink color scheme and the sparkly sentiment! Thanks for sharing with us at Krafty Chicks!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Lisa, apologies for being late but am here with thanks for joining in with us at Sweet Stampin' for the 'Pretty in Pink' challenge that has just closed. As always your colouring is perfect and I love the CaS style of this card. Sarah - DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. Super:)Thanks for playing with us at The Creative Crafters:)Ines DT
    http://inka-mojmalyswiat.blogspot.com/
    https://creativecrafterschallenge.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Hi There. I hope you enjoyed your visit to my blog. Thank you for taking the time to comment. Hope to see you again soon