Pages

Friday 16 June 2023

Salty But Sweet

 Hi Everyone

Here is my latest DT creation for Sweet November Stamps
 
 
 
The current Anything Goes/Mermaid Challenge is running until 30th June in the Friends of Sweet November Facebook Group and here is a touch of inspiration for you incase you would like to play along
 
I have used one of the new clear stamps for this card.  The set is called Salty But Sweet and I went CAS with this one.  I coloured her and her little bit of sand/sea using Copics and a white Gel Pen.  I do love a CAS Mermaid lol!

I would like to enter this card into the following Challenges
 
 

Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog and share this card with me.  Please leave me a comment to let me know what you think.  Hope to see you again soon




8 comments:

  1. Just GORgeous. She's such a sweetie! LOve the colours you've chosen.
    Thank you so much for joining us this week at Crafty Catz.
    GDT Chrissyxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this CAS design and your coloring is always fabulous! Thanks for supporting the Jan's Digi Stamps Challenge.
    Donna xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm back to say Thanks for joining us at The Paper Funday Challenge too!
    Donna xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stunning in its simplicity, completely gorgeous. Thank you for joining us at The Paper Funday.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous colouring of that pretty mermaid image, Lisa and your CAS design is just perfect for our challenge this week at Passion for Markers! Thanks for playing along with us, Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just stunning a perfectly done CAS card thanks for sharing at PFM & Crafty Catz

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a gorgeous card Lisa. The mermaid image is beautiful and your colouring is fantastic. Love your colour choices too. Thanks for joining us at Passion for Markers this week. Hugs, Denise x

    ReplyDelete
  8. She is very sweet,

    thanks for sharing with us at Creative Moments,

    Hugz Tinz

    ReplyDelete

Hi There. I hope you enjoyed your visit to my blog. Thank you for taking the time to comment. Hope to see you again soon