Pages

Saturday 3 June 2023

Mimi and her Tropical Island

 Hi Everyone

Here is my latest DT creation for Sweet November Stamps
 
 
 
I am here with a card I made using one of the new digi images that were released today.

This cute Mermaid image is called Merwee Shellebration: Mimi and she comes with her little crab friend.

I pared them up with the Island from the Pirate Background Builder Set and coloured the whole scene using Copics and a White Gel Pen
 
The Sentiment is one of the new clear stamps in the Mermees are Back Clear Stamp Set

I would like to enter this card into the following Challenges




 
Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog and share this card with me.  Please leave me a comment to let me know what you think.  Hope to see you again soon

 

7 comments:

  1. Wow! First to link up for June 2023!! Thanks Lisa for continuing to support TFATU!!! Sweet mermaid card and perfect for summertime!!! --Becca

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable mermaid, fabulous background and colouring- the colours are beautiful! Thank you for joining in at Crafty Calendar this month.
    Chris
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. And this mermaid has a great idea: lying on the beach with a friend. Delighted to find you in the Krafty Chicks Challenge gallery for Stamp Act week.
    Diane - DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the look of this island get away. Thanks so much for joining us this time at the Creative Fingers Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely card. Thank you for joining The Fairy and The Unicorn challenge and Creative Fingers. Hope to see you again.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lisa, I always admire your gorgeous coloring and backgrounds!

    Thank you for joining us at the Crafts Galore Encore Challenge.
    ~ DT Dagmara

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely card, love the colouring. Thanks for sharing it with us at the Critter Crazy Challenge Janet DT.

    ReplyDelete

Hi There. I hope you enjoyed your visit to my blog. Thank you for taking the time to comment. Hope to see you again soon