Pages

Sunday 18 June 2023

Fairytale Unicorn

Hi Everyone

Here is my latest DT creation for Sweet November Stamps
 
 
 
The DT have been busy showcasing their gorgeous projects for the new clear release in the Friends of Sweet November Facebook Group and here is another one from me.This is my card using the new Fairytale Unicorns Set  I also have a video up of how I coloured this card on my YouTube Channel HERE
 
I would like to enter this card into the following Challenges
 
 

 
Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog and share this card with me.  Please leave me a comment to let me know what you think.  Hope to see you again soon

 

 

6 comments:

  1. This is really sweet, many thanks for sharing at Allsorts challenge this week.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute scene, Lisa. Thank you for joining in the Allsorts Challenge this week. Good luck!
    Liz xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sweet and magical card!
    Thank you for sharing at Allsorts this week;-))m

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such an adorable image and scene! Thanks for sharing with us at the Paper Funday Challenge and we hope you'll share more soon.
    Donna xx
    Beautiful Blossoms Challenge
    Paper Funday Challenge
    Inspiration Station Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  5. Really beautiful, Lisa, and I especially love the sky! We really appreciate you playing in our challenge at Crafty Catz this week. Good luck.
    NanaConnie DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a sweet card, thank you for sharing it with us at Critter Crazy Challenge.
    Anne CC-DT

    ReplyDelete

Hi There. I hope you enjoyed your visit to my blog. Thank you for taking the time to comment. Hope to see you again soon