Pages

Friday 23 June 2023

Gnome Sleigh

Hi Everyone

Here I am sharing another inspiration for the Pink Gem Etsy Shop 



I jumped into Christmas mode for this card and used Scandinavian Gnome Sleigh I coloured the whole card using Copics.  I added some sparkle with Diamond Sparkles Glitter and a Clear Star Gelly Roll Pen 
 
The verse is a clear stamp from Circa Designs

I am getting ready for Christmas in July which will be the theme around in alot of places next month
 
Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog and share this card with me.  Please leave me a comment to let me know what you think.

I would just like to remind all my crafty friends out there to come on over and join the Pink Gem Facebook Group  You will see lots of inspiration over there and see the New Releases as they arrive in the shop! 

Hope to see you again soon

 


9 comments:

  1. What a gorgeous scene. Great colouring, and loving the font of the sentiment. Thank you for joining us at The Holly and Ivy Christmas Challenge xx Lynda/Loopyloo DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. A gorgeous card
    Thank you for joining us at Penny's Paper Crafty Challenge good luck Ginny DT
    Penny's Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  3. a beautiful card with the gorgeous scene
    thanks for joining us at the holly and the ivy christmas
    hugs Ellen DT H&I

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable image and card! Thank you for sharing with us at Peace on Earth Christmas Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG how cute is this!!! Love it! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Peace On Earth challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often.

    Darlene
    Co-Owner
    PEACE ON EARTH
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS

    More challenge fun beginning July 7th … check it out … SIMPLY CLEAN & SIMPLE

    ReplyDelete
  6. I adore that image!!! Very fun and beautifully colored. Thanks so much for playing with us at the HLS Christmas challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Spectacular card! I’m delighted to have you playing with the Krafty Chicks All Occasions Challenge this week. Hope you join us again soon.
    Diane - DT

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful card. Thank you for joining us at Penny's Paper-Crafty Challenge. Greetings Sylvia DT.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Super:)Thanks for playing with us at The Creative Crafters:)Ines DT
    http://inka-mojmalyswiat.blogspot.com/
    https://creativecrafterschallenge.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Hi There. I hope you enjoyed your visit to my blog. Thank you for taking the time to comment. Hope to see you again soon