Pages

Thursday 1 June 2023

Sea Birds

 Hi Everyone

Here is my latest DT creation for Sweet November Stamps
 
 
 
I am here with a reminder of the current challenge which is Anything Goes (Optional Twist of Mermaids) which is happening now in the Friends of Sweet November Facebook Group

For my card I have used one of the new clear stamps set called Sea Birds and I made a Get Well Card.  I coloured this scene using Copics

I would like to enter this card into the following Challenges
 


Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog and share this card with me.  Please leave me a comment to let me know what you think.  Hope to see you again soon

 


8 comments:

  1. Fabulous as always Lisa. Love the background scene you've created and the cute birds...especially the pelican!
    Thank you so much for joining us at Sweet Stampin'
    Chris
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG how adorable! Fabulous scenic creation! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Sisterhood of Crafters challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often.

    Darlene
    Owner
    Sisterhood of Crafters
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun cute card, love the sentiment, thanks for playing our challenge at Cupcake Inspirations.

    Leanne DT Member/CIC
    Cupcake Inspirations

    ReplyDelete
  4. Another adorable card. You really know how to color in these beach scenes!!! Thank you for joining us this round at Cupcake Inspirations Challenge!!

    Nora
    DT Member
    Cupcake Inspirations

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a fabulous card! Loving the scene and those fun bird stamps that you used - perfect 😊. Thanks so much for joining us at Sparkles Monthly Challenge! Hugs, Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love those birds. Thanks for joining our challenge at Sparkles Monthly Dawn S DT x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, wow, wow, wow... what an amazing summer scene! I really love it and it's also perfect for my onther challenge at DAK...

    Thanks for playing along with our Challenge at Critter Crazy and good luck!

    Hugs and please come back soon!
    Doris
    Kleido’s BastelStüble
    *Owner* Do-Al(l) Kreatives
    *Owner*Critter Crazy Challenges
    *DT* Sweet Sketch Wednesday 2

    ReplyDelete
  8. oh, my goodness! How cute!! Your scene is fabulous! Thanks for playing with Critter Crazy Challenge.

    ReplyDelete

Hi There. I hope you enjoyed your visit to my blog. Thank you for taking the time to comment. Hope to see you again soon