Pages

Thursday 25 May 2023

Believe in Unicorns

Hi Everyone

Here I am sharing another inspiration for the Pink Gem Etsy Shop 



For this card I have used the newly released Believe in Unicorns Digi Stanp Set
 
If you would like to see how I coloured up the rainbow and the Unicorn for this card please come and pay a visit to my Instagram account HERE or my YouTube Channel HERE (slower version on YT)
 
I coloured the images using Copics.  I used Spellbinders Scalloped Circles Dies and GoKreate Circle Dies to create the card shape and layers
 
Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog and share this card with me.  Please leave me a comment to let me know what you think.

I would just like to remind all my crafty friends out there to come on over and join the Pink Gem Facebook Group  You will see lots of inspiration over there and see the New Releases as they arrive in the shop! 

Hope to see you again soon

 

6 comments:

  1. Such a fabulous card. TFS over at 613 hope you pop in again. Elaine DT x

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute, love the shape and the adorable unicorn. Thanks for joining us at Crafty Calendar, it's a perfect entry for this month's 'not a square' challenge.
    Chris
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a sweet shaped card! Love the adorable images here. Thank you for playing with us at the HLS Die Challenge. I hope you can join us again soon.
    Debbie, DT
    Secrets To Stamping
    Join my Creative Creases Challenge for fun folds!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is adorable - the glitter is the perfect touch!
    Thank you for sharing your card in our challenge at Dream Valley.
    Sharon – Dream Valley Challenge Designer
    http://glittertastic.blogspot.com/ - Stop by and see me!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aww what a sweet shaped card Lisa. The image is adorable and your colouring is perfect. Thanks again for joining in our special anniversary challenge over at Passion for Markers this week. Hugs, Denise x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a sweet card Lisa and lovely colouring ..love this cute image and great card design

    Thanks so much for joining us on the Passion for Markers challenge….

    Love and crafty hugs from

    Wendy (DT)

    ReplyDelete

Hi There. I hope you enjoyed your visit to my blog. Thank you for taking the time to comment. Hope to see you again soon